1. T.R. INTERNATIONALA new hair-removal system has come to the market. Moujan 2000 from T.R. International offers an easy, effective, and natural way to clear unwanted hair from anywhere on the body. Some items from the product line include the Moujan Cold and Hot Wax Kit, Press-On Pull-Off Pre-Waxed Strips for Body, Press-On Pull-Off Pre-Waxed Strips for Face, and Moujan After Wax Lotion. For more information, call (800) 446-3998.
2. L'ORÉAL Classic Salon productsQuick Blue Professional Powder Bleach from L'Oréal, Classic Salon Products is a dust-free, concentrated formula that provides faster, simpler, and more intense lightening action. It will lift up to seven levels and can be applied on and off scalps of virgin and color-treated hair. The product comes in a one-ounce child-resistant foil packet for a single application or in a one-pound container for multiple use. For more information, call (800) 245-5014.
3. AMERICAN CREWLiquid Line, a recent release from American Crew, features a trio of professional water-based styling products for men. Groom, Texture, and Structure make up the collection. Structure is a styling lotion that offers ultimate hold without weighing down strands. It also adds thickness and dimension, provides low shine, and helps maintain a hairstyle throughout the day. Structure works well when utilized as a finishing tool on dry hair and is ideal for every hair type. For more information, call (800) 598-CREW.
4. ANDISThe one-inch High Temperature Flat Iron from Andis heats up fast. It has 245 watts of power and a high temperature of 200 degrees Celsius and offers great straightening and styling ability. The straightening plates have rounded edges to help smooth and curl the strands, and the handle is contoured to provide a comfortable grip for stylists during sessions. The product is backed by a one-year warranty. For more information, call (800) 668-9441.
5. ACADEMIE SCIENTIFIQUE DE BEAUTÉAcadepil is a revolutionary new line from the French beauty product company Academie Scientifique de Beaut It includes the first-ever nonprescription creams created to reduce hair growth. There are four items in the collection, including a professional solution to be applied after hair removal and three retail products for home use. For more information, call (800) 323-6984.
6. SCRUPLESScruples's Texturizing Pomade is the latest addition to its Urban Potions line. It adds control, texture, and shine to style-starved strands and contains 300 percent more oxygen than most standard haircare offerings. Texturizing Pomade creates definition, disconnection, and separation for the hippest, most street-smart hairstyles. For more information, call (800) 457-0016.
7. DERMANEWThe Hand and Foot Rejuvenation System is a personal microdermabrasion kit that was created specifically for soothing, smoothing, and softening skin on hands and feet. The system includes a firming resurfacing tool (batteries included), two triangle foam applicators, a massage attachment, and 5.3 ounces of hand-and-foot rejuvenation microdermabrasion cream, which contains corundum crystals and has an energizing scent of peppermint and rose. For more information, call (866) 44-DERMA.
8. MATRIXStyling is transformed and made easier with Trix, Matrix's five-product hair-performance line. One of the offerings in the collection, TexTrix, provides hair grip while adding 3-D texture, dimension, and volume. A texture blast spray that can be used to rough hair up for a beachy look or scrunch it into shapely styles, TexTrix also has the ability to lock in luxurious curls, shield strands from heat, and expand on demand. For more information, call (800) 282-2822.
9. ergoERGO's Velecta Paramount XXP Dryer has 1,800 watts of energy-efficient power to provide a high volume of air-flow for its three heat options and six temperature settings. It has a recessed cool-shot button, a stainless-steel hair guard on the motor rotor, and an ergonomically balanced design. Weighing only 18 ounces and sporting a 12-foot reinforced cord, the dryer is available in chrome and black. For more information, call (888) 275-3746.