Ready to be inspired? This coming January more than 2,000 hairstylists and salon owners will head to Loews’ Royal Pacific Resort in Orlando, FL, for Matrix Destination’s four-day educational and inspiration packed experience.
From January 28th- 31st, events will be brought to life by guest artists Tabatha Coffey (@tabathacoffey) and George Papanikolas (@georgepapanikolas), who will also teach two classes and one main stage event. Matrix Global Artists and Artistic Directors, Nicholas French (@nicholas_french), Nick Stenson (@nickstenson), Danielle Keasling (@danielle.keasling) , Chrystofer Benson (@cbensonhair), Daniel Roldan (@d_roldan), Dilek Onur-Taylor (@dilekonurtaylor) and Michelle O’Connor (@michelleoconnorbeauty) will also be teaching the event's many classes.
Kicking off with a high-energy opening night show and party, the four days will include two main stage presentations, six hands-on breakout classes and four classes tailored to grow your business. The program also offers four elective, hands-on classes, held in smaller group settings.
Presentations will include:
- Matrix Global Trend on the main stage
- Coffey’s “Elevate The Salon Experience” on the main stage
- Social media class with Papanikolas and Instagram star Constance Robbins
- Advanced cutting and coloring classes
- An inspiring Creative Color program that explores the latest trends in fashion color
- Cut, color and styling education in Spanish, from the Matrix Latin Expressions team, led by Matrix Artistic Director Robert Santana
- “Destination Takeover” by Coffey and Salon Summit group for business tips that drive profitability
- A business minded seven-step journey through the salon with Peter and Tess Millard
“A strong community not only unites and inspires our creative passions, it elevates them,” says Martin Dale, Matrix Vice President of Education. “Matrix takes pride in empowering hairdressers with the best-in-class education. We know that together we learn, grown, share, create, connect, elevate and inspire to build a brighter future.” For more information on Matrix Destination 2018, visit www.matrixprofessional.com/education/destination.
About: MATRIX, a leading professional haircare and hair color company in the United States, is part of L’Oreal USA’s Professional Products Division. Matrix was founded in 1980 by the American husband and wife hairdressing team, Arnie and Sydell Miller. Before he founded Matrix, Mr. Miller was a hairdresser for over 20 years. Now, over two decades later, the Millers’ original ideas still stand strong, and Matrix is committed to the development of the salon professional, offering a wide range of haircare, haircolor and texturizing products.