John Paul Mitchell Systems recently announced the launch of its new collection: Neuro Liquid. The Neuro Liquid Collection is a complete line of performance-engineered products built to withstand the heat.
Made with HeatCTRL technology, this scientifically proven regimen activates with heat to help protect against damage caused by daily styling, blow-drying and smoothing. HeatCTRL is proven to prevent thermal damage up to 86 percent, provide 4.5 times more condition and block humidity for up to eight hours
The new collection of products includes:
- Neuro Lather HeatCRL Shampoo is designed to cleanse heat-stressed strands while simultaneously removing dirt and style residue.
- Neuro Rinse HeatCTRL Conditioner works to replenish damaged hair, hydrate hair cuticles and reduce friction—all of which will leave your client's hair soft, silky and most importantly, manageable.
- Neuro Repair HeatCRL Treatment creates a heat-protectant barrier by resorting moisture to dehydrated hair.
- Neuro Prime HeatCTRL Blowout Primer fights frizz and preps clients' hair for a silky-smooth blowout.
- Neuro Lift HeatCTRL Volume Foam delivers conditioning and medium hold with a volumizing formula that boosts fullness while blow drying.
- Neuro Finish HeatCTRL Style Spray targets humidity-driven frizz and tops off every look with a glossy shine.
- Neuro Protect HeatCTRL Iron Hairspray creates a lightweight hold while protecting against humidity.