To complement the ethereal romanticism and femininity seen in Marchesa’s Couture Bridal collection, Artistic Director, Kevin Hughes created loose waves swept back into a ribboned low pony.
GET THE LOOK:
- Prep hair by applying two pumps of Moroccanoil Treatment from mid-length to ends to set the perfect foundation for styling.
- Depending on the thickness of the hair, apply two-three pumps of Moroccanoil Thickening Lotion.
- Blow dry using the Moroccanoil Professional Series Tourmaline Ceramic Hair Dryer and a Moroccanoil Ceramic 45mm Round Brush to create volume and a soft bend to the ends.
- Create a center part and spray Moroccanoil Dry Texture Spray liberally throughout the hair from root to ends to create gritty volume and hold.
- Take 1 1/4 inch sections and twist around 1 1/4 inch curling iron in opposite directions, spraying each section with Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Strong.
- Pull the hair back using a clear elastic band to secure in a low pony. Pull the hair that frames the forehead gently forward to create a soft feel.
- Spray Moroccanoil Dry Texture Spray throughout the front as well as the pony and finish with a beautiful velvet bow tied around the elastic band.
What began as a single, revolutionary product that pioneered a new category in the beauty industry, has grown into a full line of hair and body products, all infused with nourishing antioxidant-rich argan oil, signature to the brand. Dedicated to providing the highest quality hair and body products, Moroccanoil has grown into an iconic beauty brand in less than a decade.