Cinq à Sept's Fall/Winter 2018 was a youthful play on textures and femininity. To complement the romantic aesthetic of the Parisian-inspired line, Kien Hoang, Oribe Director of Training & Content, embraced each model’s natural texture with effortless waves and demure detailing.
Get the Look:
- Prep hair with Foundation Mist to awaken natural texture.
- Apply Supershine Light Moisturizing Cream from mid-lengths to ends and Grandiose Hair Plumping Mousse to the roots.
- Using a curling iron, bend 2-inch sections of hair in alternate directions to create a loose curl pattern and smooth the ends.
- Next, apply Swept Up Volume Powder Spray in a tapping motion to give the hair a matte finish.
- Then, gather 2-inch sections of hair on either side of the crown and loosely twist away from the face, pinning just above the ear.
- Finish with Imperméable Anti-Humidity Spray.