Versatility is standard at Prabal Gurung. Last week, the designer took to the runway to showcase comfortable luxury and minimalism for his pre-fall 2018 collection and natural, "everyday" hair was all the rage. Hot Tools Creative Director Detra Smith was onsite to assist with styling, and aimed to complement the effortless wearability of the collection with texture, loose waves and an overall carefree style.
GET THE LOOK:
- Prep the hair with Wella EIMI Extra Volume Mousse Strong Hold Volumizing Mousse and Wella EIMI Ocean Spritz Salt Hairspray for Beachy Texture
- Use Hot Tools Black Gold Turbo Ionic Salon Dryer to blow out the hair
- Create S Waves using Hot Tools 1 ¼" BLACK GOLD Marcel Iron
- Pin hair behind the ear making sure to have a smooth line across the forehead
- Create slight volume in the crown of the head.