Lana Del Rey has made her mark on the music world as a modern rock n' roll goddess, and she lived up to her image quite well at Sunday's 60th annual Grammy Awards. Oozing in glamour, the "Summertime Sadness" signer walked the red carpet in a blush beaded gown paired with a '90s-inspired sleek hairstyle. And we can't forget the halo-like headpiece that topped off the look.
“Knowing Lana would be wearing a custom Gucci gown and star headpiece, we wanted to create a hair look that would complement the beauty of the dress. The resulting look is modern, posh, and captures the playful sleekness of ‘90s minimalism,” says celebrity hairstylist, Sheridan Ward.
Step by Step:
- Spray Kenra Platinum Style Prep Detangling Primer Spray and Kenra Platinum Blow Dry Spray to damp hair, roots to tips.
- Mix Kenra Platinum Silkening Gloss with Kenra Medium Hold Volume Mousse to smooth hair and lift roots.
- Massage Kenra Medium Hold Volume Mousse to prep hair for custom Gucci headpiece.
- Apply Kenra Platinum Blow Dry Spray and Kenra Perfect Blowout Light Hold Styling Crème to retain firm texture before blow drying hair by section.
- Hot-iron hair by section, incorporating a slight downward curl at the tips.
- Apply Kenra Platinum Silkening Gloss mid-length to tips to reinforce smooth texture.
- Spray Kenra Extra Firm Shaping Spray to scalp.
- Apply Kenra Firm Hold Styling Gel to any remaining fly-aways to ensure hair stays in place.