Actress Margot Robbie brought old Hollywood glamour to life at the 75th annual Golden Globe Awards on Sunday evening. In solidarity with the #TimesUp movement, the two-time nominee walked the red carpet in a black Gucci gown, paired with subtle, side-parted waves by Moroccanoil Celebrity Stylist Bryce Scarlet. Here's how he achieved the look:
- On damp hair, use a dime size amount of Moroccanoil Treatment Light to provide the perfect foundation for styling.
- Next, work Moroccanoil Root Boost into the roots of the hair and blow dry using a round brush to create lift. Finish the blow out with a deep side part.
- Section the hair into one inch sections and spray Moroccanoil Perfect Defense onto each section before using a 1.25 inch curling iron, pulling on the curl as it’s released from the iron to create a long, lean wave.
- Going away from the face on the heavy side of the parting, curl in the same direction towards the smaller side of the parting so all of the curls are uniform and one direction.
- Set the whole look with Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Medium, spraying both the hair and working through the hair with the spray on a boar bristle brush to create a sleek and shiny look. Focus on spraying the ends to give the hair sharpness and shape.