Designer Jeremy Scott gave attendees the thrill of a lifetime with his circus-themed Moschino Resort 2019 and Men's Spring/Summer 2019 show on Friday night. Scott brought a kaleidoscope of color and eccentric entertainment to a giant red-and-blue striped tent for his third show in his hometown of Los Angeles. Behind the scenes, Oribe Hair Care's co-founder Oribe Canales played off the circus theme with an array of styles—from colorful and creatively-cut wigs to a tight twist that climbed up the back of the head.
photo by Chris DeLorenzo
Get the Look:
- Collect the hair at the crown and pin out of the way.
- Create three sections using the remaining hair from the top of the ear to the nape of the neck. Using Rock Hard Gel, secure the center section into a ponytail and secure just under the crown.
- Apply Dry Texturizing Spray throughout the two remaining sections. Backcomb each section at the root then smooth each section into the center.
- Twist hair up and secure tightly with pins. Smooth the ends of the hair into a tight roll.
- Release the top section and backcomb for height at the crown, smoothing it back for a “Grace Jones” feel.
- Twist the remaining hair down the center seam, securing tightly with pins. Set the entire look with Superfine Hair Spray.