“Cushnie Et Ochs SS17 collection is a modern take on 1980s Miami and Michelle Pfeiffer’s iconic character Elvira Hancock in Scarface. To complement the sultry yet sophisticated designs, Antonio created a soft hairstyle that exudes femininity.”
GET THE LOOK:
- Prep damp hair by applying Moroccanoil Treatment from root to tip to create the perfect foundation for styling.
- Add a quarter-size amount of Moroccanoil Thickening Lotion for fullness and volume.
- Separate the hair into 2” sections and blow dry smooth using the Moroccanoil Tourmaline Ceramic Hair Dryer bringing the ends in as you go.
- Once hair is dry, use a 1½ inch curling iron to create a slight bend in the front sections of hair only. The broken wave helps to bring out and accentuate the cheekbones.
- Next, use a fine-tooth comb to create a deep side part. Use the highest point of your eyebrow to guide where you want the line of your part to fall.
- Finish by misting the entire head with Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray in Medium for a smooth, sleek and luminous finish.