Some might crave pumpkin spice lattes this time of year, but we're going crazy for cream soda—and by cream soda, we're referring to the creamy blonde hair color that's one of this year's biggest tends. Celebrity stylist Laurie Heaps (@_hairbylaure) recently colored Boy Meets World starlet Danielle Fishel's hair to the perfect shade of buttery blonde.
Get the Look:
- Apply Redken Flashlift Powder Bleach with 10 volume peroxide and Olaplex no. 1 for some foiled highlights around the face and in the part.
- Then, balayage the ends with 30 volume peroxide and Olaplex no 1.
- Tone the root area with Redken Shades EQ 9nb and 8n.
- After coloring, apply UNITE 7SECONDS Conditioner to maintain hair's integrity and condition.
- To prep the hair for styling, add White Sands Orchids Oil for added shine and condition
- After blow drying the hair with a wide-paddle brush, section the hair into four parts (top, sides and back).
- Starting at the nape, take 1" sections and wrap them around the outer barrel of the BioSilk Titanium 1 1/2" Curling Iron.
- To smooth the ends, use the BioSilk Titanium Styling Iron.
About: Redken 5th Avenue NYC is a professional haircare and haircolor company dedicated to providing inspiring education, groundbreaking products and creativity for clients and stylists alike. With a backstage presence at Fashion Week in New York, London, Milan and Paris, Redken has become a leader in backstage beauty, creating the runway looks for the industry’s most prestigious designers. A unique mix of fashion, innovation and inspiration, Redken creates the buzz, sets the pace and establishes what’s new, what’s hot and what’s next in hair. To locate a Redken salon please log on to Redken.com.
About: UNITE boasts a refined line of around 40 exceptionally formulated products for all hair types, with many signature skus coveted by stylists, influencers and celebrities. Products are sold in over 3500 salons around the world and are guaranteed only when purchased through authorized professional beauty outlets and prestige stores, not from a drugstore, supermarket, mass outlet or unauthorized source. UNITE’s academy and the flagship UNITE salon, where all of the net proceeds go to charity, are located in San Diego, California. For more information visit www.unitehair.com.
About: Farouk Systems, Inc. is a Houston based company of hairdressers for hairdressers. They manufacture high quality professional haircare products, including industry-leading brands CHI® and BioSilk®. Farouk Systems was founded in 1986 by Farouk Shami, a hairdresser whose mission is to provide the professional beauty industry with the most advanced American technology based upon “Education, Environment and Ethics”. Farouk Systems distributes its products throughout the United States and to over 100 countries worldwide.