Last year was chock full of major successes for Black Panther, and 2019 is already singing a similar tune. At last night's 25th annual SAG Awards, the cast took home the coveted award for Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture.
During the cast’s powerful acceptance speech, Danai Gurira, who plays Okoye in the Marvel Comics film, gleamed onstage in a Ralph & Russo Couture gown trimmed with white feathers. Celebrity hairstylist Larry Sims called on Biolage products to enhance Gurira's natural hair texture and complement the gown's intricate detail. Here, Sims shares how he achieved the look.
GET THE LOOK:
- Start the look with wet hair and spray Biolage Texturizing Styling Spray On all over
- Then apply Biolage Curl Defining Styling Butter to hair for added definition and moisture
- Blow dry hair with a natural hair pick to elongate texture at the crown while keeping the sides close to head
- Shape hair into a soft structured mini cropped textured fro with the palm of your hands
- To finish for a long-lasting hold, spray with Biolage Freeze Fix Holding Spray