Inspired by British building designers Edwin Lutyens and Gertrude Jekyll who combined formal and informal to modernize English estates while keeping their authentic beauty intact, Adam Lippes’ Fall/Winter 2016 collection presents with silk jacquards, velvet burnouts, Japanese denim and metallic lames—all of which stand the true test of time. Lead stylist Ramona Eschbach creates a classic shape with a face-framing finger wave and encouraged texture to complement the timeless sophistication of the line.
1. Prep hair with Foundation Mist.
2. Apply Grandiose Hair Plumping Mousse on the roots and Supershine Light Moisturizing Cream on the ends.
3. Allow to air dry while using hands to encourage waves.
4. Use a curling iron to define flat waves around the face. Spray each section with Imperméable Anti-Humidity Spray.
5. Set the remaining hair with a large curling iron and smooth into loose waves. Brush out and finish with Dry Texturizing Spray throughout.
About: Oribe Hair Care was founded in 2009 by renowned hairstylist Oribe Canales and industry veterans Daniel Kaner and Tevya Finger. Oribe Hair Care crafts exclusive artisanal blends of the finest hair formulations for the glamorous and hair-obsessed. Built upon a rich heritage of hairstyling, fashion and artistry, this truly unique collection was created for taste-driven individuals who know that personal style, perfectly expressed and paired with excellence, is the ultimate luxury. To learn more visit oribe.com