Unlike her edgy new sister-in-law Sophie Turner, Priyanka Chopra went for a glamorous and chic vibe at the Billboard Awards on Wednesday night. Polished and subtle, her long dark strands complemented her sequin gown perfectly. Learn how to mimic her waves with these simple steps from Chopra's celebrity hairstylist Renato Campora.
- Blow-dry hair section by section with a side part using the ghd Air® Festival Collection Hair Dryer.
- When the hair is dried, use the ghd Platinum+ Festival Collection Styler to smooth the roots.
- After, take the ghd Curve® Soft Curl Iron and wrap the hair around the barrel, section by section.
- Let the hair sit for five to ten minutes and then brush through to keep a slight bend in the hair.
- Finish with hairspray to keep the look in place.