Known for her leading roles in action-packed films like "Insurgent" and the "Maze Runner" trilogy, actress Rosa Salazar took on a more serious role in her most recent film, "The Kindergarten Teacher." The drama centers around a teacher who becomes a little too interested in a potential-prodigy student, shining a spotlight on the thin line between nurturing and obsession.
On January 19th, Salazar took to the red carpet at the Sundance Film Festival to premiere the film. Styled by celebrity stylist Carly Walters, Salazar kept her look natural and lived-in—the perfect complement for her patterned, off-the-shoulder dress.
Get the Look:
- Prep damp hair with Redken No Blow Dry Just Right Cream to help maintain frizz.
- Blowdry hair using the Instyler Blowdryer and use your fingers, instead of a brush, to maintain natural texture.
- Once hair is fully dry, create a middle part.
- Use Instyler Cerasilk Flatiron to smooth the root and give a slight bend to enhance the natural wave.
- Spray Redken Wind Blown 05 Dry Finishing Spray at the roots and throughout lengths to add shine, texture and a slight hold to the hair.
- Finish the look with Redken Outshine 01 Anti-Frizz Polishing Milk throughout lengths and ends to smooth strands.
- Tuck hair behind ears.