L'orèal Professionel's Tecni.Art provides a stunning take on the classic updo: the mixed-media ponytail. In this six-step tutorial, you will learn how to use an assortment of Tecni Art’s top-rated styling products to create this subtle yet striking look.
1. Prep hair with Tecni.Art Volume Envy Extra and power-dry. Create a radial parting and clip away.
2. In horizontal sections form an on-base figure-8 set.
3. Cool hair to set and spray with Tecni.Art Infinium 3.
4. Brush out set with a wide tooth comb. Form a finger wave shape with no-crease clips.
5. Gather hair at occipital bone and secure in a low ponytail. For volume, smoke Tecni.Art True Grip into ponytail.
6. Remove no-crease clips from finger wave and finish with Tecni.Art Shower Shine and Tecni.Art Infinium 4.
About: L’Oréal Professionnel is a global brand leader in its market, with an exclusive presence in hairdressing salons. Innovative products, tested and approved by the biggest names in hairdressing. We constantly strive to maintain the highest standards of quality in terms of performance, comfort and safety. For more info visit lorealprofessionnel.com.