What better place for fashion week than the fashion capital of the world? Last week, models headed to Italy for the second stop on the fashion week tour: Milan. Prada's SS18 show capitalized on combining baggy, masculine clothing with feminine detail and accents. To complement the looks, Redken Global Creative Director Guido Palau (@guidopalau) created disheveled tomboy ponytails.
Get the Look:
- Starting with natural, dry hair, create a low side part with fingers.
- Use Redken Wax Blast 10 for added texture, softly spraying it on top of the head and through the lengths and ends.
- Use fingers to create a piecy fringe, swooping bangs across the forehead to the right side. Pull sideburn pieces forward to emphasize around the ear.
- Gather lengths into a ponytail and secure with a black elastic.
- Use Redken Forceful 23 to tame flyaways and finish the look. Spray Redken Wax Blast 10 into ponytail lengths for additional texture.
About: Redken 5th Avenue NYC is a professional haircare and haircolor company dedicated to providing inspiring education, groundbreaking products and creativity for clients and stylists alike. With a backstage presence at Fashion Week in New York, London, Milan and Paris, Redken has become a leader in backstage beauty, creating the runway looks for the industry’s most prestigious designers. A unique mix of fashion, innovation and inspiration, Redken creates the buzz, sets the pace and establishes what’s new, what’s hot and what’s next in hair. To locate a Redken salon please log on to Redken.com.