Prabal Gurung describes this season’s collection as “elegant simplicity.”
“The clothes are very feminine so we felt like the hair should be purposeful but not restricted with natural movement," said Wella Professionals Lead Stylist Paul Hanlon. “There’s a lot of movement in the clothes so we wanted the hair to fell free and achievable when at home. The look is fresh, pure and light celebrating women’s beauty and letting the clothes speak for themselves."
Get the Look:
1. Create a natural center part and prep hair using a generous amount of Wella Professionals EIMI Thermal Image.
2. Dry the hair naturally using your hands and then a use a round brush to smooth the ends. For wavy or curly hair use Wella Professionals EIMI Perfect Me before blow drying to remove frizz.
3. Once hair is dry, start from the sides (in particular behind the ears) and work the roots with flat iron to keep the silhouette flat to the head.
4. Use the flat iron on the back if necessary to accentuate the texture. In the case of particularly thick hair use Wella Professionals EIMI Stay Essential on the roots to control the volume.
5. Always leave the parted area and a few sections around it, natural and without products.
6. Finish the look using Wella Professionals EIMI Dry Me and Wella Professionals EIMI Stay Essential.
About: NEW EIMI is the first word in styling. With EIMI you can truly be yourself, interpreting the latest global trends, speaking the language of style and individuality. In addition to four brand NEW products, EIMI also incorporates all your favorites from Wella Professionals to complete a comprehensive line up of 20 styling products. EIMI is a celebration of individual style, making SS‘16 Fashion Week – a new beginning in the fashion world, full of inspiring creativity, unparalleled craftsmanship and unlimited self-expression – the perfect launch pad for this exciting new brand.
*EIMI launched in North America this September. For more information, visit www.wella.com