Need summer hairspiration? Give your clients the fresh look of Babylights with L’Oreal Professionnel’s Blond Studio. Get the ultimate how-to for delicate, natural looking highlights.
Base Color Formula
FORMULA 1: 1 oz. Blond Studio Multi-Techniques Powder + with 1 oz. 30-vol. Majicrème Developer
- Create a profile parting from the center of the forehead to the nape of the neck and a radial parting from the control point to behind the ears, separating the hair into quadrants. (Fig. A-B)
- Working in the back quadrants, work left to right starting at the top of the occipital bone, apply Formula 1 in horizontal extra fine stitches. Apply highlights in a brick lay pattern up to the radial parting. Isolate with the double fold foil method. (Fig. C)
- Moving to the front right quadrant, apply Formula 1 in diagonal back extra fine stitches, working up to the part line. Isolate with the double fold foil method. (Fig. D)
- Repeat technique on the opposite side of the head.
- Process to desired level of lightness and rinse and remove.
- Distribute the product evenly from retouch to ends for complete saturation within the highlight.
- Babylights can be achieved with foils or open-air lightening techniques.
Removal and Rinising
- Wet, emulsify, rinse and shampoo twice with L’Oréal Professionnel Post Color Shampoo.
- Condition and lock in the color with Série Expert Powerdose Color A·OX in-salon treatment.
About: L’Oréal Professionnel is a global brand leader in its market, with an exclusive presence in hairdressing salons. Innovative products, tested and approved by the biggest names in hairdressing. We constantly strive to maintain the highest standards of quality in terms of performance, comfort and safety. For more info visit lorealprofessionnel.com.