There are endless ways to simulate beach waves—product, curling iron, diffusor, second-day braids—but one of the easiest techniques involves using a hot tool that's an unlikely culprit for any type of bend or curl: a flat iron. In this step-by-step, learn how to get the flawless your client is dying for in five easy steps with Elchim's newest styling tool, Natures Touch. Promoting natural volume and non-artificial beauty, this must-have tool is on everyone’s list—not just for the gorgeously straight styles the tool creates with ease, but also for the sinuous waves and curls that hairstylists everywhere are using it for.
Get the Look:
- Brush your hair to avoid tangles while using the Natures Touch
- Separate your hair and create a small bun on the top of your head. This will keep hair out of the way until you’re ready to style it.
- Separate a small section of hair and spritz it with a light heat protectant. Placing Natures Touch close to the root of your hair, twist hair towards the back and then flip the flat iron until the end of that section is flipped downwards.
- Gently pull the Natures Touch tool through your hair until you reach the end, and repeat this process until you’ve curled all of your hair.
- For more volume, gently tease the roots of your hair, then flip hair forward to tussle. After flipping it back, spritz lightly with a hairspray for long-lasting style.