The 69th annual Emmy Awards took place on September 17th, honoring the best in primetime television, and it's only right that we honor the best in hair from the red carpet. Model and TV personality Heidi Klum took to the red carpet in a plunging Peter Dundas gown with boho waves to match. "When we saw Heidi's gown, we were immediately inspired to create a simple, yet textured look that helped to showcase her stunning dress," says celebrity hairstylist, Lorenzo Martin (@hairbylorenzomartin).
Get the Look:
- Massage Kenra Volume Mousse throughout hair.
- Blow dry using a medium round brush to add extra body to the hair.
- Use large hot rollers throughout the hair.
- Remove rollers and gently brush the hair. Spray Kenra Platinum Dry Texture Spray to add volume.
- Divide hair into a low half-pony and use various sections of hair to wrap around the pony, securing with hair pins.
- Finish with Kenra Shaping Spray to allow the hair to flow naturally, but provide enough hold to look flawless.
About: Three unique brands, Kenra, Kenra Platinum, and Kenra Color, are each driven by the daily needs of stylists. A complete range of high-performance products combined with straightforward and accessible education gives stylists the confidence to address every client’s need.