Designer Direction/Hair Inspiration: Three looks were created for the “characters” that came to life on the set of the presentation; bourgeois braids, center part with braided buns, and individuality.
“Mansur Gavriel really wants to take us to another dimension,” said Bb.Global Artistic Director Laurent Philippon. “They built a set that’s really beautiful to take you on a journey.”
Step-by-step outside (bourgeois) braid:
- Spray hair with Surf Foam Spray Blow Dry and rough dry with hands to achieve body and volume.
- Brush hair back and spray hair with Dryspun Finish for added grit.
- Create a loose 3-strand outside braid at the back of the head and secure with elastic.
- Finish the look with Does It All.
- Tie ribbon around elastic and finish in a bow.
About: Bumble and bumble was founded in 1977 as a New York City salon known for its inventive cuts and connection to the fashion and editorial world. Today, the company includes a complete hair care line with a full range of shampoos, conditioners, styling and treatment products, as well as The House of Bumble, home to an additional salon and Bumble and bumble University, which provides both business and design education to its network of salons. For more visit bumbleandbumble.com.