Candice Huffine, (@candicehuffine) one of the world's leading plus-sized models, is all about celebrating women—encouraging them to be bold, proud and unapologetic—and we can't help but love her for that. The model recently partnered with Canadian lingerie brand Fortnight to release a line of leopard print bras, bodysuits, bottoms and slips for every body shape. At Fortnight’s SS18 Fashion Show earlier this month, Redken was backstage to style Candice's silky waves and keep her look effortlessly sexy.
Get the look:
- Start with towel-dried hair and apply Redken Full Frame 07 All-Over Volumizing Mousse section by section from root to ends.
- Blow dry through for maximum volume using a large round brush.
- Once dry, spray lengths with Redken Fashion Work 12 Versatile Working Spray for added hold.
- Curl lengths using a 1 1/4-inch iron in different directions for loose waves.
- Set each curled section with pins to help curls last.
- Once fully cooled, remove pins and use a wide-toothed brush to brush out for loose, beautiful waves.
- Finish by spraying with Redken Wind Blown 05 Dry Finishing Spray for sexy, undone texture.
About: For over 50 years Redken’s foundation has been based on extensive scientific knowledge and the belief in, and support of, the expertise of salon professionals. Redken provides salon professionals with innovative products, inspiring education and exclusive salon programs to be as successful and profitable as possible. Located in New York, Redken is also at the forefront of trends and has created a strong relationship with the fashion industry. As a result, Redken has become a leader in backstage beauty, creating the runway looks for the industry’s most prestigious designers. A unique mix of fashion, innovation and inspiration, Redken provides salon professionals and consumers the ultimate professional edge. For more information, visit RedkenPro.com.