We've got the scoop on Kaley Cuoco's red carpet look from the Golden Globes Tuesday night. Christine Symonds for Clairol Professional styled Kaley's hair.
Here she shares the step-by-step process to create the look.
"We decided to do a modern French twist to keep the look clean and classic and to not distract from the elegance of the dress," said Symonds, adding, "The look didn’t take long at all."
Steps used by Symonds
1. We first prepped her hair with Clairol Professional Shimmer Lights Leave-In Styling Treatment to enhance her shade and gently condition the hair.
2. Then, I sprayed her hair with Shimmer Lights Thermal Shine Spray for heat protection and to add extra shine before giving her a voluminous blow dry.
3. Once she had the dress on, we twisted the hair up and secured with bobby pins.
- Clairol Professional Shimmer Lights Leave-In Styling Treatment
- Clairol Professional Shimmer Lights Thermal Shine Spray
Credit: Christine Symonds for Clairol Professional
MORE FROM THE GOLDEN GLOBES: